This web site located at www.marketsforgood.org (“Site”) is provided by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (“Foundation” “we” or “us”) in collaboration with the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and Liquidnet. The purpose of the Site is to broaden the conversation about how to increase the quantity, quality, and flow of information in the social sector, ultimately resulting in more social change. The Foundation might also use the Site to post notices or other information of interest to users generally.
All statements and materials posted by individual users reflect the views of those contributors and do not reflect the views of the Foundation.
- “Trademarks” includes all trademarked materials, such as logos, marks, and icons.
- “Feedback” means all remarks, data, suggestions, methods, surveys, reports, processes and ideas (including any patentable ideas) and other Content you provide by using the Site or provide about it, Content, or any aspect of our mission or operations, whether provided to us or to persons working with us.
- Creative Commons License.
- Unless otherwise noted on the Site, you may copy, distribute, display, and perform Content consisting of images and text and make derivative works of such Content solely for noncommercial purposes, under the Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Unported 3.0 License (CC-BY-NC 3.0) http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/. Please read it to understand its scope and restrictions.
- We hope you do post Content so that others may use it under that license, but that is a decision you need to make yourself depending on the nature of the Content. Content that you post in accordance with the “User Generated Content and Site Activities” section will also be considered licensed in accordance with the terms of that Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Unported 3.0 License (CC-BY-NC 3.0). If you cannot or do not want to grant that license as to particular Content, or if you are concerned that other Site users will not abide by the terms of the license, do not post that Content.
- to fulfill our obligations to you and to respond to any questions or requests;
- to contact you about material changes in our site terms or policies;
- to comply with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform with the requirements of law or to comply with legal process served on us;
- to provide to third parties as a result of any reorganization process;
- if you sign up for a blog, feed or newsletter, we may put you on our mailing list.